Friday, August 7, 2009

I hate waiting in line


I hate waiting in line, it drives me mental. I'm not talking about 2 mins in line, I mean like 20 mins in line because they haven't bothered to put enough staff on shift to assist in the evacuation of the monstrous crowd. You may have guessed, I just spent about 30 mins in the line up at Tesco to pay for a £2.00 item (chicken and pasta salad). For someone with cash, someone who could walk directly up to the till and insert £2.00 directly into the hand of the cashier, that is far too long.


While sitting in the lineup, I had an interesting idea. What if, instead of airmiles, the supermarkets issued 'Age Miles'. These 'Age Miles' are essentially a reflection of the amount of life you wasted in the grocery lineup. The formula wouldn't be easy to calaculate, but something like 30 mins in a lineup has to be worth about 2mins sky diving from a plane, just to make amends..


What do you think? Comment below and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm interested in your thoughts, leave a comment: